Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!

My grandma and I took a field trip to a wonderful quilt shop today.  It was amazing.  We ended up staying in there for almost 2 hours!  We went to check out the Accuquilt.  It was awesome!

Here she is with the machine.  She loved it!  I think I see one in her near future.  She loves to quilt but due to arthritis in her hands, cutting out all the pieces to make a quilt it painful and takes forever.  With this handy dandy machine, you stack the fabric and crank it through the machine and it cuts the pieces perfectly!  It truly is amazing.

You can check Accuquilts Webpage for more details.









Oh, and the fabric!  You wouldn't believe the fabric.  I swooned over bolts and bolts of Alexander Henry, Moda and of course, Amy Butler.

I really liked this Amy Butler book, I think I might have to look for it on Amazon or at Borders (since they are going out of business and everything is 50% off).

No comments:

Post a Comment