Thursday, March 24, 2011

The ABC's of Me...

I saw this post on another blog I like to read, Feel Like Home, and thought I would play along too :)

The ABCs of Me:
  1. Age: 28
  2. Bed size: Queen
  3. Chore you hate: Washing Dishes, oh I should go in the kitchen and kiss the dishwasher
  4. Dogs: One sweet, sweet Australian Shepherd named Dutch.
  5. Essential start to your day: Facebook and Email
  6. Favorite color: Lime Green, and Teal
  7. Gold or silver: Silver or white gold ;)
  8. Height: 5′ 10ish” it's all legs.
  9. Instruments that you can play: Well I can semi-play lots of instruments... piano, electric bass, guitar, violin, spoons, etc, etc.
  10. Job title: Teacher, Creative Genius behind CCQuilts and Things.
  11. Kids: None
  12. Live: Raleigh, NC
  13. Mom’s name: Mary
  14. Nicknames: Stick
  15. Overnight hospital stays: Never!
  16. Pet peeve: People being selfish, not being team players
  17. Quote from a movie: .”
  18. Righty or lefty: Righty
  19. Sibling: 1 brother, 1 sister, both older
  20. Time you wake up: Too early on work days... 6:30.
  21. Underwear: Love panties of all kind, but no grannies!
  22. Vegetables you dislike: Dislike?  Hmmmm.... I like most all veggies but no way on cauliflower!
  23. What makes you run late: Checking all the doors to make sure they are locked, I am a worrier!
  24. X-rays: Just a few...
  25. Yummy food you make: I make lots of yummy food, but everyone loves my salsa and my Stromboli.
  26. Zoo favorite animal: Penguins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment