Sunday, March 27, 2011

Car List

I am hopefully in the market for a new car soon... I currently drive a 2000 Nissan Altima, that I was given by my mom and dad is 2003, Thank Mama and Daddy!  Now its 2011, and almost 180,000 miles later I'm ready for a little change.  Mind you that my car has no huge problems, same motor, transmission, etc, etc.  But that is kinda what worries me, I think I was to get out while the gettings good, if ya know what I mean.

So I have been collection information on what kind of car I would like to have.  This is a serious wish list people, I don't think we will get a brand new car, but it is nice to look :)  I know I want something a little bigger, more of a crossover rather than a SUV.  So here's the little list I came up with...

So the first on the list is the Cadillac SRX.
Pic credit: www.cardealersboston.com
 Then we have the Lexus RX350
Pic credit: www.carguides.com
 I have always really liked the Nissan Murano
Pic credit: www.rimsorizer.com
 And the Nissan Rogue
Pic credit: www.vlane.com
 It's more boxy, but I like the Chevy Equinox
Pic credit: wwww.chevy.com
So does anyone out there in blogland have a suggestion/comment?  We've only look at the pictures online, we have not test drove or sat in any of these cars.  I'll keep you updated on what happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment