Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Tip 7: Pegboard

Here's a craftroom tip for you... Put up a pegboard!

Here's the one that my sweet Daddy built and put in my craftroom.  I can think my Mama for insisting that I would like real trim around the edge, she was right :)  I just love how everything is in reach.  This is on the wall right above my cutting table, so convenient!  Having everything so handy has really made the last few projects I've been working on easier.

If you would like a pegboard of your own here's a few tips:
Home Depot has white pegboard for uber cheap!  I think I got this 2x4 piece for less than $4.00
Buy your pegs in a pack.  You'll spend a fortune if you buy them individually.  I got a 36 piece set (some went in the garage) for $5.00

If you are looking for more inspiration for pegboards, checkout Martha Stewart's Website.  The woman makes me want to cover my house in pegboard (and chalkboard paint, love that stuff too).

No comments:

Post a Comment