Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sewing Saturday

I am working on a few onesie orders and the most adorable baby quilt in my sewing studio today.  But since those are presents and orders that the special folks they are made for have not seen, then I cannot show them to you yet.  But I will share the order that I delivered this week.  It is for the same sweet lady who ordered the nursery set.  She wanted a couple of outfits made so the new baby boy would match his sister.  Too Cute!

First we have an adorable paisley elephant.  This is appliqued to a onesie to match his sister's top.

Here we have a pillowcase top made from an original pillowcase dress pattern bought from Foot Loose and Fancy Free on etsy.  I highly recommend her patterns, easy to follow and she was wonderful to work with!  Thank you so much Sandra for this wonderful pattern.  I have a cousin that is having a sweet baby girl soon and I can see a couple of pillowcase dresses in her future :)











Here they are together.  I think they look great!  I have to give all the fabric choice credits to the sweet mom-to-be!  What a great eye for color combos.  The elephant pattern is another great etsy find.  If you are interested in cute PDF outlines, check out Angel Lea Designs  I just love how great all etsy sellers are!
She also wanted a couple of tie onesies.  I love love love making these!  I think they are so cute and hilarious.  Since we don't know how big little man is going to be when he makes his apperance she asked me to do 2 with the same time pattern in 2 different sizes.  Too sweet.
Not to be left out I did a "pearl necklace" for the sister.  Now they have their choice of matching outfits to wear home from the hospital.  I love the way the pearls turned out, it was my first time doing this.  I think I will be using it again!
Here are the 2 tie onesies along with the pearl necklace shirt.  So sweet!


And here is the whole order all laid out and ready to be delivered!

Thanks for looking!
If you liked this post, I think you would like my sewing blog, CCQuilts
My new business cards!  Can't wait till they get here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment