Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Look Back and A Look Ahead

Happy New Year Blogfans!  Today is not only a new day, but a new year as well!

So let's talk about resolutions, do you have any?  I am looking at a five things for this year...
  • Get back to running.  I miss it.  My ultimate goal this year would be a half marathon, but I need to do a few more 5ks and 10ks first.  Baby steps people, baby steps.
  • Finish a project before I start a new one, or two, or eight... I am so bad at this!
  • Do more fun things, concerts, festivals, etc.  Hubby and I stay pretty busy and do lots of awesome things every week but I wanna do more :)  I got a list of concerts I gotta see!
  • More sewing, more crafting, more cooking, baking, decorating.  More Martha-wanna-be-ing...
  • Do better.  That is the best one out of the whole list.  I am going to be a better me.  Not let things get to me, not stress, be peaceful and happy.  You reap what you sow, and this year I hope to sow seeds of love and kindness (and reap them as well).
Alright, let's do a year in review for 2010 (I love those)!

Annual Christmas Card Dec. 2010


Thanksgiving at my Grandma's... Southern Style Nov.

We took a Cruise at the beginning of Oct.
We threw an engagement party for Stephanie and Chris in Sept.

These shoes were out on the town in Aug.
Celebrated 2 years of marriage in July
Had some fun times with some awesome ladies in June

Ran my first 5k in May
Tried some great grapes with very dear friends in April
Planted a fantastic little garden at the end of March
Valentine's Dinner at The Celebrity Dairy with wonderful friends in Feb.
Celebrated our first home with a house warming party in Jan.

What an amazing year it has been...
I am looking forward to see what 2011 has waiting for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment