Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Favorite 6

Went to a neat Quilt show with a sweet friend Sarah today and that made me think of my favorite thing this Friday... Fabric.  Oh how I love fabric!  You would be so proud that I bought NO FABRIC at the quilt show.  How I wanted to buy lots of fabric, but I didn't buy any...  Here was some that I really wanted:

I really want the Dr. Seuss Fabric by Robert Kaufman but I have no use for it really.  They offer 3 free patterns on their website!  Bump Thump, Let's Party, and The Cat in the Hat.

And of course, there is Amy Butler, I love everything by her...

Another one of my favorite fabric designers is Michael Miller Fabrics.  Love their Dick and Jane line.

I drooled over Moda Fabrics, especially It's A Hoot!

If you sew, what is your favorite fabrics?

1 comment:

  1. I love It's a Hoot! I have been recently drooling over that line. :) My fave (of which I actually have very little of) is Pop Garden by Heather Bailey. Dream On by Urban Chicks is a great one too if you like vintage sheets (which I do!)

    ReplyDelete