Sunday, January 2, 2011

Care to Join Me?

Clean Mama is a blog that I really enjoy reading.  She has great ideas, tips and tricks!  This month is cleaning month over at her blog.  I am totally going to try and do this... care to join me?

Who wouldn't want a clean house the easy way?  I have a full time job, a little sewing business, and countless crafts/projects/crazy ideas that keep me busy, plus family, friends, and a cute little dog!  So doing a little cleaning everyday sounds like something I could get into the swing of, instead of taking one day to try to do everything.  They say it only takes 3 weeks of doing something everyday to make it a habit, so let's try it!

Becky says that she cleans her house a little bit each day and it is a real time saver.  That way she has a clean house all week long and if company happens to pop by, then no worries, she's covered!  Every single day she sweeps, wipes down her kitchen counters, sorts through mail/clutter, and does at least one load of laundry (wash/dry/fold/put away).  Between my husband and I do not have that much laundry, so that one I can kinda do when needed.  I also plan to flip flop her Friday and Sunday, since I already have a routine of meal planning and shopping on Sundays.

Each day she is also including one deep cleaning task.  Example of that would be baseboards, cleaning the freezer, etc.  I think that sounds like something I can do...

So hop on over to Clean Mama and get yourself a free printable!  January is cleaning month!

Oh and I almost forgot!  She is also giving away $50 gift certificate to her store for every comment Mon-Fri of this week!  I love giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment