Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Favorite 7

This week's Friday Favorite is Vinyl Decals!

I had a snow day this week and decided I would put up all the Uppercase Living and other vinyl decorations that I had bought and tucked away.  Lucky for me this was easy because I had already sanded and painted the boards for the ones I didn't want on the wall, so all I had to do was apply the vinyl and put them where they need to go!

 Here is the vinyl decal above my pegboard in my sewing studio.  It says, "Happiness is Handmade".  So very true!  I am sorry for the picture quality, you do not want to know what time I took these photos.
 This cute little bird nest makes me think of the blog.  Got a warm fuzzy yet? ;)  I am still searching for the perfect place to put this one.  I am thinking a little plate stand instead of hanging it on the wall...
 This one hangs above the double door closet that houses my washer and dryer.  I think it is cute!
 This one must really work.  Hung it up and the next day, Snow Day! :)  It is hanging from a knob screwed into the wall.  I didn't care for the way a hook made the frame come away from the wall.
Last, but certainly not least, my favorite board.  It says "When life goes to pieces, Make A Quilt".
Its my favorite color and looks so stellar on top of my bookcase in my sewing studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment