Thursday, December 2, 2010

Super Simple Christmas Decorations

My husband and I bought our first home last year a few days before Halloween.  I had dreams of decorating for Christmas but due to finding furniture, decorating for daily life, and other new home odds and ends, the budget was not there.  So this is the first year that we have been able to decorate our home like we've hoped!

For my post today I would like to share a super inexpensive Christmas decoration.  I pulled out a few glass cylinder vases I had and arranged them on my table.  I began to fill each one with ornaments that I got a Target after Christmas last year for 60 cents a box!  Here is what I came up with...

I think it is really cute!  3 vases of varying sizes, one with all silver, one with all red and one with a combination of the two.  These sit on my kitchen table.  Grand Total: $1.20!  I think a round red or silver placemat underneath would really make it.  Putting that on the "look for" list this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment