Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cake Pops

I was so excited to get an email in my email box this morning that the book Cake Pops was on reserve for me! :)  This is the first book by a blog I have been following for quite a long time, Bakerella.

Here is my first attempt at Cake Balls:
Not too bad!  They turned out really well.  I am not going to lie, they are a bit time consuming, but I am sure that is because it was my first time making them and he book did say allow 1 hour to create them.
I will say that they are defiantly worth the work!

Here is a yummy bite!  Look at that moist goodness!
I used yellow cake mix, buttercream icing, and white chocolate coating
Perfect!
Here you can see the book, its on my Christmas wish list... Hint, Hint Santa!  
Ready to go to school tomorrow for our grade level party :)

Also found some great tips over at The Crafty Penguin  Love that blog name! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment