Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ornaments a Whole New Way!

I love Christmas crafting!  Too bad I found these a little late, only 6 days until Christmas I can't justify making anything else... but there's always next year!  I plan on hitting the stores for after Christmas deals and remember to craft new creations next year!

Picture Credit: http://tiethatbindsweddings.wordpress.com
This one comes to us from the Tie That Binds blog.  If you are planning a wedding, helping with a wedding, or just love weddings, this is the place!  She also has other great tutorials and inspirations!  She made this fantastic tutorial for an Ornament Tower.  Such a pretty idea!  Hop on over and make a Ornament Tower yourself!

Picture Credit: http://www.bhg.com/holidays/christmas/crafts/glass-ornament-topiary
This pretty little ornament topiary comes to us from Better Homes and Gardens.  You know I love the color combination on these!  Wish I had those ornaments!  Check out their how to over at Better Home and Gardens Ornament Topiary Tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment