Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Favorite 1

A feature that I am bringing from my personal blog is something I called "Friday Friend".  I wanted to be a little broader than that on this blog, so I decided to do Friday Favorite, which can be just about anything that is a favorite of mine!  Think of it like Oprah, except I am not sending you on a week long cruise.

The first Friday Favorite is a website that I use constantly.  It is my go to for wonderful gifts and home decor.  I know lots and lots of people already know and use it but I come across people all the time that have no idea what it is and once they check it out they love it too!

Of course I am talking about Etsy!!!  If you've never checked Etsy out you need to do so right away!  It is different sellers that sell their crafts, from art to crochet, to metal works and food!  Here are a few items that are currently listed that I think are fabulous!

These awesome mustache necklaces are from idlehandsdesigns

 These gorgeous handmade earrings from Gilliauna

 I love these prints from byorderofthecrown

Now go and find some treasures of your own!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this saying on a t-shirt a few months ago and just yesterday I was trying to remember it to no avail....and what do you know? You have it right here! This is my new mantra!

    ReplyDelete