Monday, December 27, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 5

Wow!  The Southeast (my neck of the woods) was covered with snow this morning!  There is nothing better on a snowy day than smelling a crockpot full of food all day long!  So instead of Meatball Subs like I originally had on last week's meal plan, I switched it up and we had Salsa Chicken!  So good!

Here's this weeks meal plan.

Monday- Skillet Lasagna
Tuesday- Leftover Mashed Potato Soup with Sandwiches
Wednesday-  Chicken Pot Pie
Thursday- Hubby's Birthday!
Friday-  New Year's Eve (out to eat)
Saturday-  New Year's Day Fondue
Sunday-  Spaghetti and Meatballs

If I pulled the recipe from a website, then it is linked for you to try yourself!  I will also share other favorite recipes throughout the weeks and will link them when used for meal planning.  Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment