Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Retirement Mom

My mom is retiring at the end of the month and her work had a very special retirement luncheon for her today.  It was very nice to visit with mom's work friends and share this special occasion!
Here are a few iPhone quality pictures from the event.
 Here's my Mom and Daddy.

 Here's mom receiving her plaque of service from her team leader.

 Mom receiving a bald eagle statue, she worked for Fort Bragg so it was appropriate. :)

And being the crafty person that I am, I had to get a picture of the cake!  It was a chocolate-yellow marble cake with butter cream icing.  Yum!  My mom loves M&M's so this cake was her up one side and down the other.  Beautifully done by Extreme Cakes

Here's Mom's cake on their website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment