Friday Favorite 21 is our Earth!
Here's a list of Green Acts you can do:
- Plant a tree
- Brush your teeth without running water
- Sign petition for Green Jobs Legislation. Tell Congress that you want comprehensive green jobs legislation to help put Americans back to work and solve the climate crisis here .
- Commit to recycling in your home and office
- Donate clothes and toys to the Salvation Army
- Eat more locally grown food
- Start a garden
- Bring reusable shopping bags to the grocery store.
- Fight Deforestation. For every dollar donated to the Canopy Project, a tree will be planted at a minimum donation of $10.
- Use green cleaning products.