Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Favorite 10: Glass Storage

This Friday Favorite is something I wish I had... glass food storage.

When I was a newly engaged lady I registered for a great rubbermaid food storage set.  All the lids locked, it stacked nicely and it took up very little space.  Loved it!  But now, it is stained and no matter how hard I clean it, it still looks dull and grungy :(

I want to replace it with glass.  This month's issue of Woman's Day had an article all about storing food.  You can read it here, I have also read other articles about glass vs plastic online.

Basic winning factors for me:
freezer to oven to table to fridge to microwave- perfect!
toxin free- who wants anymore toxins?
squeaky clean- no more stains!

Here's the set I would love to have:
This lovely set is from Anchor Hocking and you have to know why I want it.  Look at that lime green!  Available at Amazon, Walmart, and Target.  They even have rectangle storage containers, but they do not come in a set.

I also love these little cuties from my favorite place The Container Store, but they are a little expensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment