Saturday, February 12, 2011

Canning

I've been reading a lot about canning lately... Thinking I might like to try my hand at it.  This post from Cottage Industrialist was probably the main reason I wanted to try it.  It is a great post with lots of free printables and links to helpful sites.  Just look at how cute this invitation is to a canning party!?  I bet those aren't invitations you see every day.  :)


I had read this post awhile back and had bookmarked it to blog about and what got me thinking about it again was going to Anthropologie with my cousin the other night and looking through their home section (which I love).  They had a few cookbooks that I was drooling over...

Like this one, Canning for a New Generation and they also had one called Jam it, Pickle it, Cure it, and Other Kitchen Projects

So stay tuned, who knows, I might just try this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment