Thursday, September 15, 2011

Brownie Covered Oreos

Original recipe can be found over at Me and My Pink Mixer

I made these delicious little treats for a staff luncheon the other day and they were a huge hit!  I've been asked by several people for the recipe and I thought it would make a great blog post :)  So without further ado, I present Brownie Covered Oreos!

Here are your ingredients... yes, that is correct just brownie mix (and what it takes to make it, eggs, oil, water) and oreos!

Make your brownie mix like you usually would, I suggest if your mix has the option to make cake like brownies, the batter is thinner and easier to dip.  Preheat your oven to 350.
 Take an oreo and dip it in the brownie mix...
Place the brownie dipped oreos in a well greased muffin tin.  I had issues with my first batch sticking.  If the cookie is what is touching the bottom, they will stick!  So to prevent this with the second batch, I put a spoonful of brownie batter in each tin and then placed the dipped oreo on top of that.  Seemed to work well!
Here is what they should look like after 10-12 minutes in the oven at 350.  I quickly took a knife and ran it along the edge of each so they would not stick.  Allow them to cool about 5 minutes then remove from muffin tin and finish cooling on a rack.

Now, enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment