Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Favorite 29

This weeks Friday Favorite is finishing projects!  I had a very good friend talk me into buying this
Dr. Seuss Kit from Linderella's Quilt Works.  I had wanted it for so long, but couldn't justify buying it.  Thanks to a 20% off coupon, I was able to get it without feeling so guilty!  So this week, I put my mind to it and finished the top!  I am waiting until I take a stippling class next week to quilt it.

The Whole Quilt Top

Top Section 



Middle Section
 
Bottom Section
I love it!  I can't wait to pick out the backing fabric and get this cutie completely finished!  And the answer to the million dollar question is, no we are not expecting and it is not for sale.  I just love Dr. Seuss and this is a limited edition fabric (in fact the kit I used is no longer available).  I plan to hang it in my 1st grade classroom or in my sewing studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment