Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco De Mayo!

In honor of Cinco De Mayo I thought I would have a link fiesta!  Below you will find some great dishes to serve today :)

You could always make my Mexican Pizza that I featured last week...  so yummy and easy!

Or maybe you would like it on a bigger scale?  Try Taco Pizza from Random Thoughts of a Super Mom!

Maybe you want something else... Enchiladas?

Here's a great chicken enchilada recipe from Kevin & Amanda's recipe blog.  It is similar to a fantastic recipe that I was given by a friend (thanks Jill).  *Note to self:  Post that enchilada recipe soon*

Or try the Honey Lime Enchilada recipe from The Sister's Cafe.  You could use either chicken or pork on this one!

My husband loves those frozen taquitos, I'm sure this Baked Creamy Chicken Taquito recipe from Our Best Bites is a billion times better.  She has lots of great cinco de mayo links today, check them out!

Well, you have to finish any celebration with a dessert...

How about Sombrero Cookies?  These would be so cute for little chefs to help make!  Also from Random Thoughts of a Super Mom!

Or one I always find interestng on the menu at the Mexican resteraunt... Deep "Fried" Ice Cream from Tatertots and Jello.

And finally, when I think mexican food I think margaritas.  So I'll wrap it up with a fantastic Beer Margarita recipe that my friend Sarah gave to me but I was able to find the same one at the Celebrations at Home website, since I am away from my recipe books.

1 comment:

  1. So many yummy things! Thanks so much for linking to my cookies and taco pizza:)

    ReplyDelete