Friday, November 26, 2010

Welcome to the Nest!

I have always loved to read blogs.  For years I have had a personal blog that started when my now husband proposed.  We would document wedding related activities and once we were married our daily life.  Our personal blog started turning into a collection of my crafts and creations, so I thought why not just have a blog to share with the world about that?!

I love to craft and create, whether that is with fabric, food, paint, sequins, icing, paper, findings, etc, etc, etc!  I wanted to make a blog around my love for "feathering our nest".  I hope that you will love this little collection of helpful tips, recipes, and tutorials as much as I love compiling them.  Here's to a new feather in my nest: world-wide blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Courtney! Looking forward to following it! I need all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Courtney I am so tempted to do this now.

    ReplyDelete