Monday, November 29, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 1

Welcome to the first installment of Monday Meal Planning... Here's what's for dinner this week, with leftovers for lunch, if there are any ;)  Meal planning saves me a great deal of worry throughout the week and also it saves us money.  I sit down and look at what is on sale at the grocery store and then I plan my meals for the week around that.  Usually if there are not any good specials on meat, I can pull from the freezer from weeks when they had great deals.  Your freezer is your friend!

Monday- Homemade Stromboli
Tuesday- Pork Chops
Wednesday- BBQ Chicken
Thursday- Spaghetti and Meatballs
Friday- Date Night
Saturday- Out To Eat
Sunday- Mexican Pizza

If I pulled the recipe from a website, then it is linked for you to try yourself!  I will also share other favorite recipes throughout the weeks and will link them when used for meal planning.  Bon Appetit!

We do usually eat out on Friday and Saturday night, either with friends or just a nice date night.  With just the two of us in our little family we can get away with eating out on the weekends for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment